Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty
The Lifetime Peace of Mind
It’s no secret that people are keeping their vehicles longer and driving them farther than ever before. Because we want you to be our customer for life, our dealership is proud to provide a Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty on our vehicles at no additional cost. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered for the cost of critical mechanical breakdowns.
What Does It Cost?
There is no cost to you for our Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty. It is free and included on every eligible vehicle sold at our dealership.
How Long Does it Really Last?
Our Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty lasts as long as you own your vehicle
What Do I Have to Do?
Simply maintain your vehicle to the manufacturer’s recommendations and we will pay for covered claims up to our generous limit of liability. For a single claim, we will pay up to the fair market value of your vehicle immediately before the covered mechanical failure; the total we will pay for all covered claims can be up to the vehicle’s purchase price. Our dealership is committed to providing both superior products and service to our customers. Giving you a Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty is one way of reinforcing our commitment!
How Do I Learn More?
What Is a Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty?
Simply put, it is a warranty that provides protection for as long as you own the car to the key component groups that are essential to keeping your vehicle running: the engine, transmission/transfer case/all-wheel drive assembly, and drivetrain assembly.
What Exactly Does the Warranty Cover?
The following are all of the covered parts:
- Cylinder block
- Cylinder head(s)
- Rotor housings and their internal parts
- Intake manifold
- Exhaust manifold(s)
- Timing gears
- Timing chain(s) or belt(s)
- Timing chain or belt tensioner(s) and timing chain or belt cover
- Valve cover(s)
- Flywheel or felxplate
- Ring gear
- Harmonic balancer
- Oil pump
- Vacuum pump
- Water pump
- Oil pan
- Turbocharger or supercharger housing(s) and their internal parts
- Waste gate
- Engine mounts and ERG valve
- Transmission case
- Transaxle case
- Transfer case and their internal parts
- Torque converter
- Vacuum modulator
- Cooler and metal cooler lines
- Transmission mounts
- Slave cylinder and master cylinder of a manual transmission clutch assembly
- Final drive and axle housing(s) and their internal parts
- Axle shafts and bearings
- Universal and constant velocity joints
- Drive shaft(s)
- Center bearings and drive shaft yokes
- Four-wheel-drive engagement actuator/motor
- Traction control linkage
- Control processor and sensors
- 4x4 locking hub
- Front-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
Consequential damages are subject to state laws. Subsequent damages to or from non-covered parts are excluded.